Sunday, July 5, 2009

Lovely Pink Lady - Wedding

The nikah was held at Kompleks Tabung Haji on 20th December 2008. Yes, coincidently, it was Mawi's wedding too! And he does look like Mawi... This is raziq and ayins wedding!Congratulations to you both!The bride was glowing from head to toe.!

The groom wanted something sweet for his lovely bride. I used pink and cream fresh flowers.Lots of them.Could not get the particular pink coloured roses I wanted but somehow the combination turned out ok.Again I love the combination of fresh flowers and glass beads against silver dulangs covered with cream lapik dulangs.The tafetta lapiks are embroidered and hand beaded.I love the cake that kak fauziah made for this wedding.Again she did wonders! The buttercake was good I was told too!









No comments:

Post a Comment