Sunday, July 25, 2010

That English Rose - Wedding




















17th July a perfect date for both Ainaa and Yazer to be married.Ainaa is the sister of Azreena for whom I did her wedding hantaran early this year.With the english theme and preferable vintage... I tried using a different tray setting.I liked the outcome but hopefully both the bride and groom liked them too.Congrats to the newly weds and of cos Puan Wan Junaida who is the mother of the bride.Thank you once again for your trust.

3 comments:

  1. Whatever message you wish to convey, the perfect floral arrangement do a great job for certain occasions. I may not be as good as you but I can always order flowers online with the right floral arrangement that I need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im envy this~~. its so beautiful and neat. :)

    ReplyDelete