Sunday, December 12, 2010

Delightful Pink - Wedding



Hi.....quite a while since I last update my blog....reason.....becos pictures unavailable.The ones Im showing here are not that nicely taken.....the unprofessionals (sorry ija....I know it was a rush at the masjid!)but anyway, it was the wedding of shahira or better known as Ira and partner shukri.Ira happens to be my husband s grand niece.
They were married at Masjid TUDM in TTDI on 5 november 2010.Pink and gray were the colours of the day.Nothing fancy but a simple presentation so to speak.Nieces noraini and sister Shikin were around to give a helping hand and so was my sister Ame my dear assistant.Thank you all.
White lace on gray was indeed a delight.All hand stitched and beaded.Anyone interested you know where to call me.I customise alas dulang too!Aunty Raina 012 2965148.

No comments:

Post a Comment