Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Yellow is like a Smile from you to me...Engagement

Dear All.Thank you for following my Blog....it has been a pretty busy month of June for me....my sincere apologies for the silence....Anyway the month of Ramadhan is here again and its just around the corner...and as usual young couples are rushing to get engaged or tie the knot..Izza and Rizal are one of them.
30 June was the date they chose....and Izza specifically wanted turqoise as the main colour.Funnily.....this colour seems to be the favourite colour for this season.....(since late last year)But not to worry as it can go with many colours.....white,peach, orange, pink,etc.
For Izza I have done her a yellow and white colour combo to go with turqouise pillows.......love the result....it puts a smile in my face.Please view some of the hantarans I ve done for Izza....for those interested please call me at 012 296 5148.

No comments:

Post a Comment