Saturday, May 10, 2014

Bursts of smiles .... Engagement

Wishing a big thank you to Dr Ku Rohani who had introduced me to her sister Dr Ku Rohana.
Dr Ku Rohana wanted me to do a set of hantarans for her son s engagement on 1 May 2014.
Last year I did a set for Nor Baiti s engagement too.
Already set on what she wanted and colour chosen...we met a week before the event.Dr Ku Rohana is from Kedah and just like her sister they are both very warm and friendly.Again peach is the choice but not wanting to use geberas again like Baiti s I chose roses eustomas and carnations..it was unfortu ate that champagn roses were not available at that time so chose golden orange  and pink roses instead. It turned out alright and I like them myself.Hope you and family like them too. Thank you Dr.



No comments:

Post a Comment