Thursday, November 5, 2015

Cinta Yellow

Assalammualaikum.
Its more than a year since I last update my blog.To my dear friends who have followed and supported me my sincere apologies....Yes i am still up and about mostly busy with my hectic life as a wife a mother a grandmom and a daughter.Just to share ,my family has expanded since...
My son got engaged and soon we will be getting another daughter...
My grandchildren has increased..we now have 10..and they seem to be growing very fast..oh yes next April we will be getting another cucu and that will make 11!!
For those who have followed my work may wonder whether I still do hantarans...yes of cos...its just that I didnt have enough time to write and post my works.
Since we are still in the month of Muharram....Selamat Tahun Baru!
 Here I am posting some works I did last year...this was for puan Siti from Penang 's cousin
Yellow cymbediums and roses



No comments:

Post a Comment