Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Crystals with pastels - Engagement

Hi...I'm back.As usual , we had work to do....  so me and my team(namely my sis Ame and my daughters Jaja,Ayin and Nedd and not forgeting Mom) got  together to complete this task.
Thank you Rehan for your interest and trust.....happy to have met you and your husband(charming couple). But this set of hantarans were for Rehan's brother.How coincident....I had done one for a guy from cyberjaya for his fiancee in Seremban only recently.....and so similarly for Raqib(hope I got his name right)
Rehan requested for pastels on behalf of her brother...and so it was.....this time I matched them with crystals and silvertrays.Hope Raqib and your family like what we did...hopefully you will come back and let me do your wedding hantarans too.Thank you again.Dear All please be patient....as I will be posting the pictures soon.so dont forget to drop in again to view them.





No comments:

Post a Comment