Monday, March 5, 2012

English Vintage...Ideas

Hmm...... when one mention ' English Vintage'......all I can think of is...... english roses,...colours....cream   or even peach, pale pink and even lilac set amongst silver or china with  white or cream laces, satin ribbons, tulle and pearls! Magnolias would be nice but we dont have them here..... and the list goes on and on.How I would love to do this.For those who are interested I have prepared some samples....for you to see. .Call me on 012-2965148 Aunty Raina
Hope you all like them......I like them myself.

5 comments:

  1. hi aunty, could u pls show one of your sample

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi n.u.r.a.z.e.l.a. my apologies for the delay.Had problems uploading the pics...anyway hope you like the samples

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. hi aunty, could you pls tell me where u get the lace of the hantaran...? i very like it..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Nurulhuda,
      Thank you for your interest.....All my alas dulang s are hand stitched and beaded.....cannot find in the shops cos I sew them myself.This one is french lace and hand beaded too.I like them myself.Interested bolih order and custom made for you......Call me at 012 296 5148

      Delete