Friday, September 28, 2012

Hessa Az zahra- what a beautiful name

Hessa Az Zahra was born on 17 September 2012.....Syukur Alhamdullilah...this bundle of joy, and Allah s gift of love  is a new addition to our already big family.No words can describe our happiness on seeing her tiny face ....mind you she is our sixth grandchild and we now have 2 putris in the family.Having 1 daughter and 5 sons of my own...I now have 1 son in law and 3 daughters in law to add to the list..You can imagine what its like when we get together......

That explains why I have not updated my blog for a while....busy taking care of mommy and baby.....but that wont be long cos soon have to get started with my on coming projects.Wait for my next post....I would like to share some pretty finds...while shopping around KL.

No comments:

Post a Comment