Sunday, September 9, 2012

Orchids my favourite flower - Wedding

Orchids, orchids ,orchids..... We can find them almost everywhere and somehow we always take them for granted.. My latest project was for Datin Lina s brother who got married today 9 sept 2012 in Sg Petani Kedah.The family was travelling from KL to Sg Petani and they were bringing the hantarans.i chose to use orchids and carnations which I hope would last the long journey and the heat.The palette chosen was purple and red
Well, it would be great if I could get the different shades of purple which can be found in the many types of orchids available.To my disappointment they were not available....shortage of supply.Anyway DatinLina hope the family likes the arrangement.To Shamsul and wife congratulations on your wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment