Wednesday, January 29, 2014

"The orchid is a flower that blooms so tenderly....Wedding

This is the beginning of a song lyric sung by country singer Carl Smith.....its so happened I was looking for a title to befit this set of hantarans.
Firstand foremost my sincere thanks to Datin Sazilah for giving me this opportunity and trust to do this set for her daughter Mariam s wedding.I must say this young, stylish mother is all excited as this is the first wedding in their family....and she was prepared with what she had in mind.The dulang which she had was a beautiful porcelin tray....With the theme given...that is peach....my mind was set on orchids and roses..peach and purple so to speak.
i was in frenzy when  the florists told me the colours i had ordered did not come due to the cold weather...and so these were the final results....please view below.I am glad the family loved them.To Miam and Awi have a blessed married life together till Jannah.Amiin.To Dato and Datin thank you again.

1 comment:

  1. Assalammualaikum... Auntie. Saya suka sgt gubahan auntie guna fresh flower ni. Boleh tak saya cedok sikit idea auntie ni utk buat gubahan adik ipar saya? Saya nk tempah ngan auntie takut bajet saya tak cukup. Lagipun cuma 1 gubahan utk letak cincin shj yg saya perlu buat. Boleh ye. Tq. :-)

    ReplyDelete