Sunday, January 19, 2014

Saving All My Love For You - Wedding

If anyone can remember this 1985 song sung by diva Whitney Houston. .. called Saving all my Love for  you.....? it is such a beautiful love song and it reminded of  this handsome Mohd Sirajuddin and his beautiful bride Hazlin from Ipoh.
When Mohamad first called me..he already knew what he wanted .I was pleasantly surprised .His mom  gave a lot of suggestions which really made it easier for me .
White orchids was the choice and he wanted the hantarans to be perfect for this special lady.They were going to Ipoh for the ceremony.....I was told they were neighbours during their childhood days.
Thank you Mohamad for your trust ...I wish you well and a happy married life together till Jannah.Aamin.
The pictures were not so good as they were taken in a hurry....




No comments:

Post a Comment