Saturday, January 11, 2014

Welcome 2014

Wishing everyone especially my dear followers a very happy 2014 ...May we all be blessed with good health, good fortune and happiness.Aamiin.
My sincere apologies for not updating and posting pictures of my work for quite sometime...blame it on the Apps.
Being IT illiterate....I was stuck for quite awhile!
2013 was a great year for me and my family Alhamdulillah.We had additional members....my daughter Izza got married and than we have 3 grandkids to join the gang and that adds up to 9.....Oh dear....dont I feel old!Hahaha....
Anyway rezeki for 2013 was also good Alhamdulillah....my dear customers who did their engagements with me came back to do their weddings too.To all my dear customers it was a pleasure having served you all and thank you for your trusts.

No comments:

Post a Comment